Want to be punny on your cross-country ski treks?
We’ve been binding around trying to rustle up some of the slappiest cross-country ski puns around.
We think we’ve come up with some XC-lent ones destined to become classic, and are offering them up freestyle.
So, sitzmark down and let us take you on a Voyager.
- I gave up cross-country skiing. It’s been downhill ever since.
- Cross-country skiing is XC. (You might have to say this one a couple of times, but you’ll hear it.)
- Cross-country skiing is flexy.
- Don’t be surprised if you get hit on while cross-country skiing. It’s the law of a track, Son.
- Glide to be cross-country skiing.
- I always want to be in the lead when I’m cross-country skiing, but I’m usually trailing.
- I generally prefer to stick to groomed cross-country trails, but sometimes I get off-track.
- I thought I’d gotten lost in the backcountry, but it turns out I’m on track.
- I get a kick out of cross-country skiing.
- I almost ran into another XC skier on the track, but I skated by.
- The P.I. is investigating what happened to the end of my ski pole. It’s a basket case.
- The cross-country skier always writes a haiku on the bottom of her skis when she’s waxing them. She waxes poetic.
Punny Cross-Country Ski Jokes
All of these cross-country ski jokes feature punny punchlines.
Q: What did the XC skier at the top of the slope say to the one still at the bottom?
A: Camber on up here.
Q: What did one XC skier say when the other said he couldn’t stay still on his skis?
A: Get a grip!
Q: What did the XC skier say when the other XC skier said she was leaving the ski area?
A: Don’t go off-piste!
Q: What kind of haircut does a slaloming cross-country skier like?
A: A sidecut.
Q: What did the XC skier say when his skiing buddy tripped over his pole with both feet?
A: Don’t put all your legs in one basket.
Q: What is a cross-country skier’s favorite fabric?
Well, were you glide you read these XC skiing puns or would like us-SA to skate on out of here?
We know some of these were pretty base, but we do hope you found a few flex of humor.
Please, don’t kick our skins. We didn’t mean to make you groomy.
We’re real pin heads.
Just getting started with cross-country skiing? Check out Getting Started with Cross-Country Skiing.
Need some inspiration before you hit the trails? Check out Cross-Country Skiing Quotes for Inspiration.