Taking the sled out on some fresh snow and wanna bring along some lols?
How about some punny lines about sledding?
We got you!
Check out these sledding puns for guaranteed lols on the snowy hill.
- Snow and tell.
- Sledding is snow much fun.
- Boldly going where snowman has gone before.
- That hill? I’m snow over it.
- Sledding is flaky.
- In a flurry to go sledding.
- Sledding starts out at the top, but it goes downhill from there.
- My friend borrowed my sled without asking, but I’m gonna let it slide.
- Sleigh safe.
- Hanging on by a sled.
- It’s a nice day for a white sledding.
- When sledding, your hands can get very cold. You should check them inter-mittenly.
- My friend asked me if I wanted to go sledding. But I don’t know. It’s a slippery slope.
- I got tricked into entering the sledding pageant. Then, I won. I was Miss Sled.
- Let’s make one more run… for cold time’s sake.
Punny Sledding Jokes
All of these jokes about sledding feature punny punchlines.
Q: What did the sledder say when she got dressed to go sledding?
A: I’ve been fleeced.
Q: Why did the person ride their sled to the bazaar?
Q: What’s a snow lover’s favorite band?
A: Sled Zeppelin.
Q: What did the sledder feel when they flew off their sled?
A: Snowing pains.
Q: What do you get when you grass sled in Spain without the sled?
Well, did these puns fall over you like a blanket or did we take a spill?
We tried to shovel up some of the best, but it’s easier sled than done.
Slush, now. Don’t squall. We’re luge-ally better than this.
Just getting started with sledding? Check out our beginners guide – Getting Started With Sledding (For Fitness!).
Looking for some inspiration for your sledding adventures? Check out Sledding Quotes for Inspiration.