Want to be punny while you snowshoe?
We’ve tracked down some of the most hill-arious snowshoe puns a-ground.
We’ve got a few in the flotation. Hopefully, there will be a winter or two that will melt your heart.
So enjoy… if you’re not toe strapped for time.
- Snowshoeing: the ultimate powder walking.
- I’m snow happy to be snowshoeing.
- Every snow often, I like to snowshoe.
- Snowshoers: it takes one to snow one.
- I love snowshoeing, but sometimes it leaves me cold.
- I love snowshoeing, but sometimes it gets slopey.
- Snowshoeing is exhausting. I really need a powder-up.
- Snowshoers are great, but they can be a little flakey.
- I try to take it easy when snowshoeing, but sometimes I get in a flurry.
- When the snow is weird, I graupel with whether to go snowshoeing or not.
- When I snowshoe too steep of hills, I get a cramp-on.
Punny Snowshoe Jokes
All of these jokes about snowshoeing feature punny punchlines.
Q: What did the snowshoer say when the skier asked if she liked skis too?
A: ‘s no shoe.
Q: What did the elder snowshoer say when the kid said he wanted to learn to snowshoe?
A: I couldn’t be powder.
Q: What do you call the perfect print a snowshoer leaves behind?
A: A good frost impression.
Q: Did you hear about the snowshoer who ended up on the ski run by accident?
A: He was piste.
Q: What’s a snowshoers favorite cereal?
A: Frosted flakes.
Q: What do you call it when a snowshoer loses their balance?
A: A snowfall.
Q: Why don’t snowshoers ever correct their typos?
A: They’re scared of whiteouts.
Q: What do snowshoers drink before bed after a long day’s trek?
A: A snowcap.
Q: Why do snowshoers spend so much time in bayous during the off-season?
A: They love gaiters.
Q: How did the snowshoer get elected?
A: By working the poles.
Q: Why did the convicts escape on snowshoes?
A: There was snow-way out.
Q: Why did the snowshoer break his leg?
A: He wanted more traction.
Well, did you get a kick out of these puns or should we expect a decking?
Maybe we should pivot and go in traverse.
Please, don’t be snow mad at us. We’re not terrained for this!
Just getting started with snowshoeing? Check out our beginners guide – Getting Started With Snowshoeing.